• Maggie is a vintage Boujaad Moroccan rug originating from the Atlas Mountains.
• Maggie is over 60 years old and measures 300cm x 180cm.
• She features beautiful magenta, pink, aqua, purple and yellow colourings accented with geometric Berber motifs.
• Maggie has a flat pile making her perfect for high traffic areas, kids rooms and of course living rooms or bedrooms.
• She is made from wool and organic vegetable dye and took Berber women circa 6 months to hand weave.
All handmade items are unique and one-off and may show signs of wear and age. These details add to the charm and beauty of the items and help tell the story of the textile.