• Sienna is a vintage Moroccan Beni M'Guild rug originating from the Atlas Mountains.
• Sienna is over 60 years old and measures 300cm x 174cm.
• Sienna is a gorgeous faded caramel colour with blue and indigo accents and Berber motifs.
• She has a shaggy, thick pile and is the perfect statement for your living room or bedroom.
• She is made from wool and organic vegetable dye and took Berber women circa 8 months to hand weave.
All handmade items are unique and one-off and may show signs of wear and age. These details add to the charm and beauty of the items and help tell the story of the textile.