• Josie is a vintage Moroccan Boujaad rug originating from the Atlas Mountains.
• Josie is over 60 years old and measures 250cm x 186cm.
• She has a lovely soft pink pallette accented with aqua geometric Berber motifs. Part of Josie's charm is the gorgeous abrash which is the vegetable dye fading and changing colour over time.
• Josie has a strong flat pile and is perfect for high traffic areas, kids rooms, living rooms or bedroom.
• She is made from wool and organic vegetable dye and took Berber women circa 4 months to hand weave.
All handmade items are unique and one-off and may show signs of wear and age. These details add to the charm and beauty of the items and help tell the story of the textile.