• Coral is a vintage Beni M'guild Moroccan rug originating from the Atlas Mountains.
• Coral is over 60 years old and measures a massive 360cm x 213cm.
• She features a simple peach palette with royal blue and grey accents.
• Coral has a lovely thick pile making her perfect for your living room or bedroom.
• She is made from wool and organic vegetable dye and took Berber women circa 7 months to hand weave.
All handmade items are unique and one-off and may show signs of wear and age. These details add to the charm and beauty of the items and help tell the story of the textile. Please study the photos.