• Jenni is a vintage handmade Beni M'Guild Moroccan rug originating from the western middle Atlas Mountains.
• She is made from organic wool and vegetable dye and took nomadic artisans circa 7 months to hand weave.
• Jenni is a gorgeous caramel with pink, blue and aqua accents.
• She measures 320 x 155 cms and has beautiful geometric Berber motifs.
• She is circa 50 years old and has a medium pile. Jenni is beautifully faded and in great vintage condition.
All handmade items are unique and one-off and may show signs of wear and age, including tears and repairs. These details add to the charm and beauty of the items and help tell the story of the textile.